Blow Up Your Chest in 42 Days!
If you want to blast your pecs into new-found growth, you have to zig when other programs are zagging…
And that’s the BIGGEST problem with most chest programs. They only cover one area or one topic.
Through the years I have found the best way to accomplish noticeable growth in the pecs is to mix a number of proven and “under-the-radar” tactics that will have your pecs feeling like they are pumped 24/7.
With this program you can expect to crush PR’s with new found animalistic strength, experience mirror flexing worthy pumps, pack on slabs of muscle to your flat bird chest, and do it all without sacrificing your safety in the gym.
I’m going to go out on a limb and say these results ARE typical and GUARANTEED!
Because of these 3 mechanisms below
- Max Potentiation by sparking the CNS without risking injury
- Proper Kinestetic Positioning for a powerful contraction
- Splitting up the training using O.I.A quadrants based on chest anatomy and biomechanics
- Plus much more…
So not only will you experience animalistic strength gains in the gym without risking joint and/or shoulder pain, you’ll discover how to properly train your chest with an Einstein-Like-Approach, and pack on slabs of muscle in the process…
Let alone the neck snapping stares from the ladies when you go out.
So how can this program allow you to build a substantial amount of size to your chest, drastically increase your pressing strength, and keep your joints safe while avoiding a nasty injury?
Well keep reading because you’ll discover…
- You’ll discover this one powerful contraction technique designed to stimulate up to 75% more muscle fibers…
- A little-known tactic that’ll allow you to increase your bench press strength weekly, without ever having to train heavy (crazy…I know)
- 1 sneaky training method that will have your strength levels INCREASE as you go through your workouts (the exact opposite of what usually happens)
- Why 80% of people who are failing to see substantial chest growth are making this one critical mistake…and don’t worry it’s not your fault if you’re one of them…
- Why 75% of the chest workouts you are doing are hurting your shoulders, overly engaging your triceps, and taking away from most of your results
- Why training to muscular failure is destroying your ability to perform your best.
- 1 “weird” anatomical function that will have you hitting your chest at new and un-seen angles.
- You’ll find 7 hidden chest training techniques that’ll spark growth and strength like nobody’s business…(The muscle magazines refuse to teach this)
- 6 unheard of strategies for a bigger, better, and safer bench press while avoiding shoulder pain…
- A strange training approach used by the Germans to spark your CNS allowing you to CRUSH previous PR’s and having you feel like Superman in the gym.
Why Nick followed my exact same chest training, with me, and saw ZERO results while my chest got massive.
Does this sound like you?
A couple of years ago I would, on occasion, train with my buddy Nick. On the days that we trained chest, we performed the exact same reps, sets, rests, etc. However, during every chest workout, my chest would always be pumped while he complained of either “not feeling it in my chest” or sharp pains in his shoulder. On a good day, he complained of neither, but somehow seemed to only get a pump in his triceps.
As the time passed, we were both getting noticeably stronger. However, I did notice one thing. I noticed that while my chest was making remarkable progress, Nick’s had barely changed (if at all).
The interesting thing about it all was, Nick was very committed to his training, very focused on every set, and most importantly, his form was second to none.
At the time, we both simply assumed that I had the superior genetics in that specific area. That was of course until one day while I was spotting him on the bench press, I realized something I had never paid attention to before. I realized that on all of his movements, as he reached the top of the press, his shoulders were ending up higher than his pecs. This was completely eliminating the ability to contract the chest at all. At the top of each rep where he should have been contracting the chest, he was simply locking out and contracting his triceps.
Long story short, once we corrected his kinestetic positioning, he was finally able to feel a pump in his chest and his pectorals began to grow from the new stimulus immediately.
42 Day Primal Chest Components
Component #1:The 42 Day Primal Chest Guide
This is a dedicated, 6 weeks of full on, nonsense-free chest specialization training guide. This is not for beginners and certainly not for the faint of heart. 42 Day Primal Chest should NEVER be performed for more than 6 weeks at a time.
Component #2: 7 Secrets to Button Popping Pecs
This report reveals some of bodybuildings most hardcore and little-known chest training secrets. 7 Secrets to Button Popping Pecs will shed light on all of the unique strategies used in 42 Day Primal Chest. You will be shocked by how much these “fitness gurus” and “YouTube trainers” DON’T know about proper and effective chest training.
Component #3: Chest Workout Execution Guide
You may be familiar with a lot of the workouts found inside the program, and that’s a great starting point. But I am going to tell you right now that the techniques used to perform each exercise are not typical and I can almost guarantee that you’ve never done them like this. So not only does the guide go over every exercise, but it illustrates the proper form for optimal contraction.
Component #4: 7 Button Popping Chest Workout DVD
This DVD reveals 7 button popping chest workouts you’ve never seen. These are advanced exercises that will allow you to train the chest using its full functions and from angles you’ve never trained before. Learn chest workouts that your personal trainer doesn’t know and the pros don’t want you to know about. On top of that, I’ll expose my favorite chest finisher…and once you try it, you’ll understand why you’re chest wasn’t growing before.
Why Just $7?
As I mentioned earlier, this is a very limited offer that won’t go on forever. But there are a few other reasons for me practically giving this program away…
- If I gave it away for free, you’re more likely to skim through it, devalue it, and ultimately ignore the content. If I charge you (even if it’s going to cost you less than a meal at a fast food restaurant) then you are more likely to put these techniques to use and achieve the results you PAID for.
- If I make you pay for the program as opposed to giving it away for free, this will show that you are SERIOUS about your goals. And serious lifters are the types of people I want following my recommendations.
- THIS IS LIMITED to the first 100 people. Making it easily available to a limited amount of serious people will likely get me some much needed testimonials from happy customers.
Simply put, if you don’t feel like this program was worth your $20 investment for ANY reason…I mean even if you plain out don’t like the font I used…Then I’ll return your full investment, no questions asked…AND I’ll even let you keep the program as a gift for “wasting your time”.
So what are you waiting for? You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain. Go ahead and click the “add to kart” button below and start TODAY!
Yeah, that’s right! I said TODAY…no need to wait 5-7 business days for a package to arrive in the mail (if it doesn’t get lost)…instead I have made this program completely downloadable so that you can get instant access immediately following your purchase.
Here is to transforming your body
Author, Bony to Brawny
Author, Mass In A Flash
Certified Personal Trainer
Owner, Muscle Monsters LLC
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
Have questions or concerns? Please email us at MuscleMonsters@Gmail.com